Bariatrics is a branch of medicine that deals specifically with the study and treatment of obesity and allied diseases. Results are achieved by reducing the size of the stomach with a gastric band or through removal of a portion of the stomach (sleeve gastrectomy or biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch) or by resecting and re-routing the small intestine to a small stomach pouch (gastric bypass surgery).
TWH have partnered with world class internationally accredited hospitals and clinics, specifically for Bariatrics, Costa Rica provides highly skilled physicians, advanced technology, recuperation, diet education, support and guidance.
To achieve optimal success it is paramount that each individual patient have an excellent understanding of the options, pre and post care, diet requirements, treatment, post treatment and returning home to normal life.
Once registered with a TWH private portal login, you will be able to talk directly with a customer care consultant who will discuss options with you and help gain an understanding of what you are looking for to help with your package options. Through your private portal you will be able to ask questions to the corresponding Physician in Costa Rica to give you peace of mind, clarity and complete understanding of the process from start to finish. Everything from your schedule, diet requirements prior and post surgery, recuperation and the change to ease into your new life.
- + Bariatric or Weight Loss Surgery
- + Colorectal Surgery & Proctology
- + Diverticular Disease Surgery
- + Gastric Band
- + Gastric Bypass or Roux-en-Y
- + Gastric Plication
- + Gastric Sleeve or Sleeve Gastrectomy
- + Haemorrhoid Surgery with PPH
- + Hernioplasty of incisional hernia
- + Hernioplasty of umbilical hernia
- + Hiatal Hernia Surgery
- + Laparascopic colectomy for diverticular disease
- + Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy - Gall Bladder Removal
- + Laparoscopic repair of incisional hernia
- + Metabolic Surgery for Type 2 Diabetes
- + Surgical management of constipation
- + Abdominal Organs Surgery